|Home page | Downloads | Screen shots | Sources | Documentation | Developers page | Project page|
ozone gui 0.6 is still under developpement. You can download previous version bellow.
|Beta Release 2 (build 0.5.3.0)|
Release notes :|
- This version is distributed under GNU GPL license.
- See copyright issues for more detail information on author rights.
- Please report all bugs to julien at pmad dot net, please join kernel.txt
- You need at least a 100Mhz processor (486 or better) (tested on a Pentium 100 Mhz)
- A video card wich can support 640x480 at 8bpp
- At least 16 Mb memmory (not tested)
- About 4 Mb free on hard drive
Windows related notes
- You need DirectX 5 or better
Dos related notes
- You may need a DPMI server (go to delorie.com)
- You need a mouse driver (go to freedos.org)
Linux related notes (binary version not yet avaible)
- Run ozone into XFree.
- Use a console to start ozone (run "./main" in ozone directory)
- Due to some file system incompatibility, some functionnalities may not work
- You also need to install allegro library (go to http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro/ or install debian package).
Downloads (sourceforge.net) :|
Linux release (version 0.5.2.0)
|Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Point Mad, Lukas Lipka, oZone developpers. All rights reserved.|